Wedding photographer booked? Great!
What about your party entertainment?
We love shooting weddings in a candid, documentary way. But the moment we realised people were 10x more relaxed in front of a photo booth during the wedding party, everything changed.
That’s why we love Mad Hat Photo Booth so much and we thought it would be good to explain the advantage of having (our) a photo booth for you
Why hire a Photo Booth
1. Wedding guests are SO much more relaxed when they can pose with silly props and see themselves on the screen
2. Photo booths are a form of entertainment. It truly is so much FUN!
3. From a photo booth you get an instant print like a photo strip. It can also double as a wedding favor! Such a great keepsake! We also share the digital images in an online gallery.
4. A photo booth is an excellent ice breaker during your party! Tried and tested!
5. It can be a personalised experience ( custom prints, custom neon light, custom branding, custom fun props) to match your event
6. A photo booth is a brilliant form of entertainment for guests of ALL ages
7. Photo booth images are also fantastic for your social media sharing and marketing for a corporate event
8. Financially accessible. Did you know it all comes at a very reasonable price?
If you want to know the entire story on how we started this photo booth company, you can read the entire story on our blog.
It’s been the most fun and rewarding experience to be able to provide really fun entertainment with our quality photo booths!
We have actually seen people trying to make their own photo booth station for the wedding. On top of being quite expensive to buy instant cameras and film and some props, they usually get lost around the place and just a handful of guests actually use it. That is more like a selfie station.
If you really want to have a great memory of your wedding day , the best way is to hire a professional photo booth. You also get to take a photo guest book at the end of the night, filled with memorable moments you would have otherwise missed.
Photo booth rentals have been around for many many years. A wedding photo booth near the dance floor can keep your guests entertained for hours on end.
The conclusion? Your professional photographer and a professional photo booth hire offer two completely different outcomes and memories of your big day.
We would never dismiss one for the other.